Saturday, March 30, 2019

Intro.maths.dps

MATHEMATICS



"History has proven ,the one who dares to imagine the impossible are the one who breaks all the human limitations"



Hii  , let me introduce you to myself that's me. My name is Divyansh pratap Singh.I am a student of class 10thI am a blogger and also I love Mathematics and I have an unsatisfing thirst for maths.

      I love eng literature as I love writing short stories and at present I had written six to seven stories that I had published on my website :                               
I love computer as in programming.
'mathematics is my passion I love maths'
I am not open to many people. I'm usually quite and I don't really like attention . so if I like you then you should be something special.


                              "I AM WHAT I AM"


               

                                                                                    



follow me on my website : 

www.divyansh3250dp.wordpress.com
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Somewhat beyond the books in maths: The word 'mathematics' comes from the Greek máthēma, which means learning, study, science. ...